The national park "Tayrona" was named after the native people who live there until the 16th century until they were banished and extermined by the colonial powers. Today there are living only some offspring, the Koguis, in village in the montains of the national park "Tayrona".
- Ideal place for diving in La Cueva de Neguanje, Isla Aguja, or Bahía Concha.
- Trekking on archaeological stone roads.
- Camping or lodging at the eco-habs in Cañaveral.
- Swimming in a natural pool.
- Horseback riding.
- Visiting archaeological sites with guidance.